Choose the Right MLM
- Do you love the products so much that you can't help but tell your friends about it?
- Would you continue buying and using the products even if you never got a commission?
- Do you trust and respect the company and its leaders?
- Do you feel like part of a thriving, encouraging, helpful community?
- Do you have knowledgeable, caring people in your upline who are available and willing to help you in your business?
Be where everyone else is.
- Over 1.5 Billion people log into Facebook every day.
- Show them that you have a solution for their need.
- Working online lets you 10x - 100x - 1000x yourself.
- Find your passion & excitement.
- What do you like about your product?
- What problems did it solve for you?
- Why do you use it?
- What experiences do you have?
- What do you like about the company: community, work from home, independence, other
- What are you passionate about other than your product?
- Choose your platform : FB, Insta, Pinterest, TicToc, YouTube, etc.
- Find your own voice and style.
- Be authentic.
- Post about your life, let your followers know you.
- Don't worry about what others think. They will think anyway; you don't need everybody; followers will come when they relate to your content.
- It's part of your job to post and interact with followers.
- It's not a hobby nor a place to mindlessly scroll.
- Create groups - post exclusive content not open to the public.
- Provide valuable information so followers want to come back.
- Ask your followers what their struggles are.
- Offer solutions.
- Read a post - create a post.
- Watch a video - create a video.
- Done is better than perfect.
- Editing content is easy.
- Don't limit to just Facebook. Share the same content on multiple platforms.
- Don't send messages to pitch to people you don't know. Get to "know" each other first.
- Avoid too many selfies. Create shareable content; who's going to share your selfie?
- Share the WHY, not the WHAT.
- Share your VISION, not the PRODUCT.
- Buzzsumo - search content ideas, discover what resonates with your audience
- Buffer - plan and publish content on multiple channels
- Linktree - make it easy for people to find and connect with you.
- VSCO or Snapseed - edit images to create a unified feed
- Unfold - for Instagram stories
- You know enough to get started now.
- You can do this.
- Now is the perfect time to build online businesses.
Ask Me About My Team
Really! Ask me how I get my personal use products FREE each month. Ask me how you can earn extra money each month to
- pay bills.
- buy extra things you want.
- take that dream vacation with your family.